What has Google Wave done for me?
- My stress level is way lower
- Conversations are now organised in topics, and no longer flat
- Fights have become more constructive
- Working across multiple time zones is no longer a problem
- I can share screenshots, design documents with multiple and different people with ease
- I have a single control panel to manage all my conversation with everyone I am working with
- Before Google Wave, I felt like I was working very much and getting very little done. After google wave, I feel I am doing little work, but I am making more and more money every month
- I feel in control of my business – with my iPhone I can access the heart of my business anytime and anywhere
This is probably how google wave should work. But the poorly executed invite-only system completely killed off the network effect that would’ve made this useful for me.